Remedial massage provides a healing treatment for damaged soft tissue.
Remedial massage is highly recommended for the Neck, Shoulder, Back, Low Back Pain, Frozen Shoulder, Muscle Soreness, Sports Injury and Headaches.
Remedial massage can be used several techniques in treatment which is Muscle energy technique, Dry needling, Joint mobilization technique, Myofascial release technique, Trigger point therapy, Sports/Kinesio taping.
Key Benefit of Remedial massage
- Stimulation to the blood supply allowing toxins in the muscles to be removed
- The calming of the peripheral nervous system to ease pain
- Relaxing of muscles to improve joint mobility
- Improvement to the health of the cells
- The repairing of tissues, and the easing of stiffness and tension
Service Fee (Private Health Fund rebate)
|Time||30 minute||45 minute||60 minute||90 minute|
Duration 45 min / 60 min (with massage)
Cupping is an ancient therapy in which a cup is applied to the skin and the pressure in the cup is reduced in order to draw and hold skin and superficial muscles inside the cup.
Cupping Therapy is highly recommended for the treatment of pain, gastrointestinal disorders, lung diseases (especially chronic cough and asthma), and paralysis.
Key Benefit of Cupping Therapy
- Promote blood circulation and deep tissue repair
- Activate the lymphatic system, clear colon blockages
- Activate and clear the veins, arteries and capillaries
- Activate the skin, clear stretch marks
- Improve the appearance of varicose veins
|Time||45 minute||60 minute|
The manual lymphatic drainage not available now.
The Lymphatic system is our front line of defence in fighting bodily infections, detoxifying the body and transporting metabolic wastes, excess water, bacteria and toxins out of the body.
Lymphatic Drainage Therapy is highly recommended for those prone to and recovering from sore throats, Colds, Infections, On-Going Tiredness, Excess Fluids, Low Immunity, Swollen Node and Physically Inactive.
Key Benefit of Lymphatic Drainage Therapy
- Relaxes the nervous system
- Aids the body’s immune system
|Time||45 minute||60 minute|
Your foot is a very complex structure, and each time you move you initiate a very sophisticated sequence of events. Poor foot function can affect this sequence increasing the risk of injury. Unlike other insoles, CurrexSole insoles do not try to block poor motion with rigid materials, instead they capture and guide your feet to behave in an effective and efficient manner.
- are the only insoles designed solely for sport
- are available in three models: Cushion, Support and Stability
- have a patented 3DBS (arch support system) to match your particular foot type
- enhance the features of your sports shoes
- improve the function of your body’s own shock absorption system
- insoles reduce moisture and odors
Service Fee (Free Assessment with Remedial Massage)
RUN PRO, BIKEPRO, ACTIVE PRO, EDGEPRO – $70